Voice from the Commonwealth Commentary, World Views and Occasional Rants from a small 'l' libertarian in Massachussetts
"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek not your council nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams
Praise for Voice
"A smart fellow...I do like, recommend and learn from Barbera's blog." -Roger L. Simon
"Your blog is bullshit"- anonymous angry French reader.
1. Will Iraq now provide cooperation (with U.N. weapons inspectors) on substance?
2. Will Iraq now agree to U2 flights on U.N. terms?
3. Will Iraq now end all harassment of inspectors?
4. Will Iraq now either provide evidence of the destruction of its VX or cooperate fully with its destruction?
5. Will Iraq now account for all its chemical bombs and rockets?
6. Will Iraq now credibly explain the purpose of (Thiodiglycol, a mustard gas precursor)?
7. Will Iraq now provide the evidence that it destroyed its anthrax or co-operate fully with its destruction?
8. Will Iraq now account for the extended range of its missiles? .
9. Will Iraq now produce all documents from their places of hiding?
10. Will Iraq now actively provide interviews on U.N. terms?
The Western Civilization and Democracy Net Ring celebrates Western civilization and its universal values of individual freedom, political democracy and equal rights for all. All sites promoting human rights and democracy are welcome.